Thursday 4 April 2013

Exams Passed!!

AAT books that I've worked through!
 
Hello!  I am well and truly back in blogland.  The past two years I have been studying for my AAT accountancy qualification and I had no idea how much space they would take up in my life.  I was either studying, thinking I should be studying or if I wanted to do something other than studying I wouldn't as I was thinking I should be studying!  It sounds crazy, but apparently the whole class thought the same too, so it's good to know you're not the only one going mad!  Passing my exams has meant going to college nearly every Wednesday afternoon and evening for two years, working through lots of books and passing 15 exams and writing one 4000 word project.  But it's all done now and I can't tell you how pleased I am to be finished and how proud I am of myself for actually completing and finishing something  It's a standing joke in our house that I start things and never finish them, but I did this time, wwwwwooohhhooo.  I promised myself I would never study again, but we'll see (shoot me now!).

My hubby treated me to a little pressie for passing my exams.  We bought it a couple of months before passing them, but I didn't really use it until I'd passed, so that's fine ..... isn't it? 

Meet Betty!

Singer 201K - aka Betty
 
 
I'll do a separate post on my 3 month quest to find her tomorrow.  It will take some time, believe me!

So welcome back and please keep reading as I have so much to show and tell.


Love Marge x

No comments:

Post a Comment