Monday 5 September 2011

Losing my Mojo and all that jazz!

Def: MOJO

1. Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp. I context of contest or display of skill such as sexual advances or going into battle.
2. Good luck fetish / charm to bolster confidence.
3. ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude


Well, the above is certainly true.  I can't believe that it has been over 2 months since I last blogged (not a good start eh!?!).  I really can't explain what happend and when it happened, but it seems that a fog has been taken away from me in the past two weeks.  It may be because I have been on holiday or it may be because I have just found out that I have a new job (this is SO exciting!!!) which is term time only, better money and a more interesting job.  It is going to completely change my life as my working hours will change and I get school holidays off.  I CAN'T WAIT!!

During the fog, I have not done anything 'nice'; no sewing, decorating, projects.  Nothing, diddly squat!!  But that is going to change!!

This week I will be painting the Younger Son's bedroom.  He is going for a union jact theme, so the walls will be red, white and blue (get me eh!), a new carpet, all new furniture, lots of shelves for all his rubbish treasures and I'm going to make him a union jack patchwork roman blind.  That in itself will be hard work, but I'm looking forward to it. 

I have lots of projects planned and will putting the all up on here for you to enjoy. 

Love Marge x
He lost his mojo when she dumped him…
He got his mojo back now.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new & exciting things that have arrived on your doorstep! Cheers to you! :)

    ReplyDelete